Midgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want it back or glad its gone?

3 posters

Go down

no guild like midgard thats for sure! who wants midgard back?

Want it back or glad its gone? I_vote_lcap100%Want it back or glad its gone? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Want it back or glad its gone? I_vote_lcap0%Want it back or glad its gone? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Want it back or glad its gone? I_vote_lcap0%Want it back or glad its gone? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Want it back or glad its gone? Empty Want it back or glad its gone?

Post  Yurine Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 am

you simply must have some thoughts on it, miss it? happy its not there anymore?

Yurine

Back to top Go down

Want it back or glad its gone? Empty Re: Want it back or glad its gone?

Post  xheatx Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 am

bleh why cant midgard stay togather i mean really guys wtf i leave and midgard goes to hell when i come back everything is going to change i promise you that THAT or ima DIE TRYING and you can think im lying but im dead serious Evil or Very Mad
xheatx
xheatx

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Want it back or glad its gone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Want it back or glad its gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Athyn Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 am

That's noble Heat but we've all been through that phase while you were away as well. =/
Athyn
Athyn

Back to top Go down

Want it back or glad its gone? Empty =/

Post  xheatx Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 pm

athyn we cant give up hope like that man i think midgard can be back and better than it was. the only reason it keeps becoming a fail is becuase one little thing goes wrong and no one wants to fix it we just let the prob get bigger and bigger and then it gets to everyone. we spent so much time stressing about being the best guild gettin the castle and everyone hating us we forgot about really matters. every game i play i end up quiting but every since i joined midgard that day i played the game ever day even when i was bored or had homework (becuase i was failing).BASICLY if we do bring midgard back i just want to be a noraml guild like it was before if we dont worry about the castle other guilds and we do everything for fun im sure midgard will be ok. its all the stress we put on the guild and massive which made it a fail =( so athyn say what you want man but im not giving up hope in it. Razz =P
xheatx
xheatx

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Want it back or glad its gone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Want it back or glad its gone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum