Midgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o

Go down

What would you do if you were attacked by a drunk old man?

This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_lcap50%This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_lcap0%This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_lcap0%This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_lcap50%This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o Empty This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o

Post  Carlii-Kun Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

As the title says, there i was, sitting there, bored and curious, and it hit me. Yeah some old guy came and tried to hit me, so i ran and ended up back at home. He smelled like an old sock soaked in booze, ick. Shocked
Carlii-Kun
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o Left_bar_bleue100/100This is what happens when you're bored and curious, or borious o-o Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum