Midgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao

4 posters

Go down

Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Empty Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao

Post  Nuit Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Nuitofmidgard

OKAY so.
My real name is Marissa, but I am known in this guild for making tons of alts, so my other alter egos are
Coventina, Psychometric, Juvart, and Nuit

I started out with the first two, but then said fuck you pixelz and went to the next two which..I am happy with Laughing

Nuit means night in french pronounced "new-E" but like have it flowing together..it is also an egyptian goddess who like supposedly devoured the sun and gave birth to the moon..or something ..

and Juvart means demonic possession.

ANYWAYZ
My main is Nuit, and I like to socialize a lot and do less leveling and I don't break my ballz if I don't have to. You could say I am lazy, but then you could also say, uhmmm

okay nevermind I am lazy.

and uhm, I like pie.

Very Happy

***edit

lmao
I am into paranormal, psychology, photography, graphic design, aggressive inline skating, guitar, gaming, dance, etc

and..I am french canadian ..
ok I think this is more complete now XD

Last edited by Nuit on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Left_bar_bleue100/100Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down

Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Empty Re: Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao

Post  Nevaeh Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Whoo! Join the laziness club!

*High fives*

And pie rocks. It definitely rocks.
Nevaeh
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Empty Re: Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao

Post  Nuit Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

I like apple pie. with vanilla ice cream.... flower

lmao these icons are fun
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Left_bar_bleue100/100Okay I feel left out, how about me? lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Yeah I like this one... What a Face

So um no1. I thought you said you didn't like French-Canadians
no2. Aggressive inline skating? That sounds interesting but it reminds me of Rollerball... I never even saw that movie. scratch

Anyway, hi. clown
MrP
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 pm

no I hate quebekers
I live in alberta and I learned the real french in my 10 years of french immersion

flower
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Alright fair enough. Personally I'm not to fond of them either but I really don't like to say it. silent
MrP
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:03 pm

it's mostly just the bloc party and their voters that I don't like and fact they have french police T_T for slang
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  MrP Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah it is really annoying how they discriminate so much. It's almost anti-Canadian, if there is such a thing. I live very close to Quebec - Like a Star @ heaven Ottawa Like a Star @ heaven - but they don't bother me that much. And you should call them the Bloc Quebecois so people will not confuse them with that other Bloc Party.
MrP
MrP

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 pm

oh cool
you live so far away XD
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyr Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Smile

Freyr

Location : <link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE>Under The Sea</link>

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down