Midgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chibeh! ^^

3 posters

Go down

Chibeh! ^^ Empty Chibeh! ^^

Post  chibikoto Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 pm

So, I deleted my old "Introduction" and decided to make a new one. Mainly because I'm super bored and waiting on someone to run rabbie basic with me.

So, this is me when I was a newb on Alexinia.
Chibeh! ^^ Mabinogi_2009_04_02_001

This is me, 10 dollars later...
Chibeh! ^^ Mabinogi_2009_04_10_005

It's actually kinda funny, I was married to Arcdius and the girl he is now married to was apparently at our wedding and I didn't know it. O_O how strange.
Chibeh! ^^ Mabinogi_2009_04_10_003

Okay, so everyone knows my sister is Mabigoni..... You saw her with pink hair at my first wedding, and now here she is when we were going to start our guid, with blue hair...
Chibeh! ^^ Mabinogi_2009_04_16_001

This is my... husband. <3
Chibeh! ^^ Mabinogi_2009_06_13_002

Okay, enough with random screen shots and random ranting...

My name is Adriana, many can not, for some unknown reason, enunciate that so my nickname is Audry. I'm an aries and I'm 19 years young. I have two sisters, one of which does play Mabinogi. I graduated in June of 2008 with high honors and 15 credits of my business degree completed. I'm pretty easy going, just don't piss me off. I like to help others because it gives me some sort of deranged satisfaction.

(copying from my MySpace because I'm too lazy to type everything)

family
friends
peace
love
music
anatomy
video games
disney classics
photography
art
earth tone colors
french
painting
traveling the world
theme parks
guild wars
the number three
tim burton films
green & blue eyes
mabinogi
rain
state fairs
the smell of bonfires

dislikes
liars
fakes
math
fighting
cotton candy
the word 'got'
the inevitable
ignorance
the crappy rap
spiders
hotdogs
spanish
weakness
the smell after it rains
fried catfish
gainesville
failure
rejection
artificial grape & watermelon
chibikoto
chibikoto

Back to top Go down

Chibeh! ^^ Empty Re: Chibeh! ^^

Post  Carlii Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

Carlii

Back to top Go down

Post  chibikoto Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Carlii wrote:Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

OMG! You're back! wdf happened to only being gone for a month?! how are the renovations going?
chibikoto
chibikoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm

chibikoto wrote:
Carlii wrote:Hehe, nice screenies :3. This is making me want to go steal a new comp to get back on mabi, :S. Stupid old one broke ._.;

OMG! You're back! wdf happened to only being gone for a month?! how are the renovations going?
Its good, i just need a running comp now since my old one broke. im borrowing a friends laptop currently, and he doesnt like me downloading random crap. Crap, i needa get another one quick, im dying of lack of Mabi x_x
Carlii-Kun
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Chibeh! ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Chibeh! ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Athyn Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Carlii-Kun wrote:
chibikoto wrote:

Its good, i just need a running comp now since my old one broke. im borrowing a friends laptop currently, and he doesnt like me downloading random crap. Crap, i needa get another one quick, im dying of lack of Mabi x_x

Ahh I see well do hurry. Poor Air really misses you.
Athyn
Athyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 am

Athyn wrote:
Carlii-Kun wrote:
chibikoto wrote:

Ahh I see well do hurry. Poor Air really misses you.

Ill try to get on ASAP. Air... Sad Ath, tell her i really miss her if you can. Thanks. And if you want, check out my Midgard Storyline. It's not that great, but it's acceptable. I really hope my aunty lets me download mabi on her comp.
And in the words of my mom
"See you when i see you"
Lol cheers
Carlii-Kun
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Chibeh! ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Chibeh! ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum