Midgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~

+4
Nevaeh
Hecate
Jake
Durango
8 posters

Go down

Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Empty Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~

Post  Durango Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 am

Ok talk about yourself open up more some of you xD
Durango
Durango

Location : Eep, all i know is that im facing a screen with a little dude on it named durango o.o

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Empty Re: Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~

Post  Jake Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:56 am

I PUT A CAKE IN A BLENDER...AND GOT SICK..
Jake
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~ Empty Re: Thee umm tell ush more about youself chat thingy o.o...chuu~

Post  Durango Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am

a cake in a blender o.o why did you do that o.o
Durango
Durango

Location : Eep, all i know is that im facing a screen with a little dude on it named durango o.o

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 pm

i'm guessing it was one of those "it seemed like a good idea at the time" type of events, happens to me alot.
Hecate
Hecate

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 pm

YEAH! That's right! It seemed like a very good, scrumptious tasty idea,....Didn't turn out though - we all got sick!! LOL
Jake
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevaeh Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Wow, Jake. Lol. That was special Razz
Nevaeh
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 pm

xD What can I say? I'm a special guy, with a special home, and special friends, we do special things.. =P Uhmn, What else can I say about me?
How about this one log that dropped on my head, because the swing I was on was supported by a log - that had termites? Or Earwigs, eating all the insides! And this bench swing was for a family of 4... Yeah, that swing wasn't very well supported by a hollow log, when a family of 6 is on it, I happened to be in the middle, so it cracked over MY HEAD...D=

If you ask what happened, I couldn't walk for the rest of the day, I don't know why it hasn't really affected me...Or has it?..xDD

Someone else's turn!!
Jake
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevaeh Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Rofl! I think that you just have bad luck. Special bad luck. Smile

Let's see... I have an incredible inability to cook a decent meal in any way, shape, or form. Which is really sad seein' as how I come from a down-South, stick-yo-nasty-foot-in-the-mixing-bowl, 300-pound, soul-food eatin' family. The most recent incident was two days ago when I tried to bake cookies. I mean, these cookies came pre-cut, pre-molded into perfect little spheres--the only thing I had to do was stick them in the oven and set it 350 degrees for like...13 minutes. So 9 minutes in, I check on 'em and their all, snottish looking and icky. They seriously looked like a kindergartner had sneezed all over the baking sheet. I decided that 7 more minutes wouldn't kill them.

Wrong.

FOUR MINUTES LATER I check up on 'em again and...oh my God. They were black and hard and crispy... When I opened the oven door I was greeted by a depressing cloud of smoke that, as it dug its tendrils into my poor eyes, blatantly mocked my inability to cook pre-made cookies. And as I sat there scraping them off of the now blackened pan, a huge chunk fell on the kitchen floor. My greedy dog, of course, came running to eat whatever had fallen before I could pick it up--and believe me, he'll eat almost anything--but he spit it out so fast you would've think it was poisoned. *Shakes head.* It was a sad day. Lol.

Remind me later and I'll tell more of my cooking misadventures Razz

Last edited by Nevaeh on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eh. Needed color.)
Nevaeh
Nevaeh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slyforn Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:57 am

Ok, Well i am also considered a "special Person" in real life, I have done multiple Duche~y and dumb ass acts... My favorite however is when i was riding my Quad bike. (4 wheel motorbike) and i accidentally ran over my own head... Or the time i played with a deodorant flamethrower near a gas system without realizing.... Or the time i head butt my friends bag... and it just so happened to have a giant metal hammer in it!

Anyways, i Shall explain The motorbike incident. It was a warm happy day wile i was riding my bike, doing my thing... I was riding down holes in the ground and speeding out of them to get massive air. Anyways... My friends arrived to the area in there car, and as i was riding i was watching them, Without realizing i was heading for another ditch wile waving to my friends.. and Bang! it happened. I flipped over the top of the bike. landed in front of it, wile it speed over my face... My face was acting like a speed hump and finally got caught behind the back wheel. Smile

That my friends... Is a Joel Gatt Story Smile

Slyforn
Admin

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 am

Slyforn/ Joel - Your story is f--king epic man. I don't think I'd do that and live though, no not me. Though we still do some silly stuff, like egging people, but that's everywhere you go, y'know? So, I mean - Ouch... Nice story. But Ouch...

Neaveahhh!!! Try following the instructions? xD Then again, what could there be to that...Huh. Well, don't worry I mess up cookies once in a while, I warn you to be careful with meat - it's easy to undercook it if you're not using a barbeque - You'll make guests sick! =PP

Alright...MORE STORIES GUYS...

Today i think I almost got killed in what would have been a traffic accident, since my friend Ryan was driving. He was cutting everyone off- and the last car he tried to cut off was nearing a stationary oil or sewage truck? Anywas! The idiot trys to cut him off anyways and we almost freaking ran into the truck!! He made a nice sharp turn - REALLY close, but it was fun, dangerous though - I don't recommend it to any of you young drivers. =P
Oh, right and I wasn't driving xD I'm a little bit more responsible... Anyways - That was a bit cheesy for a story, but all of mine are like that - Just trying to make them sound good... :<
Jake
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Nevaeh wrote:Wow, Jake. Lol. That was special Razz

LOL

and I noticed nev, you can't make premade cookies XD
you guys kill me lol you make your stories so awesome- I don't think I have stories like that xP
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Massive Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 am

-pats nevveh- I'll cook for you Smile I can make cereal and everything Cool
Massive
Massive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuit Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 pm

LOL
oh sahweet jesus XD
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi guys. o-o

Carlii

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Dont mind the guy above me, he's a little shy. Anyway, tag you're it. o_o
Carlii-Kun
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlii-Kun Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Nuit wrote:LOL
oh sahweet jesus XD

Do not take the lords name in vain, Amen. cheers
Carlii-Kun
Carlii-Kun

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down