Midgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show!

2 posters

Go down

The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show! Empty The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show!

Post  Jake Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 am

'Ello! Midgard! If you're bored and you claim to be ~ Well guess what, I hope you're on the fourms...READING THIS.

This here is kind of an announcement to the new...What the hell is Jake talking about show! - Which is a random kind of event I start up, when I feel like it. And most certainly is not on the fourm! So all you inactive players who only use the fourms! You better log on!!!

Alright, so this show/game show/ talking thing...Is basically, me - and I'll hand out an abbreviation - or...Acronym? Is that what you call it? Anyways - and I'll hint as to what it's related to... Usually these Acronyms make sense, but you have to think about it, the shows are held randomly - and of course, when I feel like it.

Prizes VARY sometimes I'll hand out 20k - or 50k, maybe 10k..T__T - but not often do I hand out 10k...Sometimes 30k - or items, or rare items, or enchants - etc! You know! It's just for fun and games... Anyways!! So, our first game was today - date that I poseted this- and... Well, Archeon was the winner! I gave out... RTFM which is...

R ead
T he
F ucking
M anual

And he guessed it! So, good job, Archeon! Sorry if I got your name wrong! Anyways! I hope to see the rest of the guild participate in this - Uhmn... Yeah! =)
Jake
Jake

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show! Left_bar_bleue100/100The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show! Empty Re: The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show!

Post  Nuit Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 pm

lmao "read the fucking manual" xD nice
Nuit
Nuit

Character sheet
Awesome 'o' Meter:
The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show! Left_bar_bleue100/100The new " What the hell is Jake talking about " Show! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://standupyouth.tk

Back to top Go down